Rooms and Tariffs
For a truly fulfilling experience at Maitreyi we recommend a minimum stay of one week. We provide accommodation in beautiful, traditional style cottages designed according to Vaastu and built with many natural materials and techniques, using rock lime, terracotta and wood. Maitreyi being an Eco-spiritual retreat we do not provide air conditioning in the rooms, it is also discouraged during ayurveda treatments.
Room Rent Basic:
***All rates are excluding taxes***
||Season rates(15th September to 15th March)
||Off Season rates (16th March to 14th September)
|Single Occupancy (SO) / per day
|Double Occupancy (DO) / per day
|Private suite Single Occupancy (PSO) / per day
|Private suite Double Occupancy (PDO) / per day
Fixed Meal Plan:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner = Rs. 1000 / day per person (We serve organic grains, fruits, vegetables and dairy.)
- All rates are per day / night valid till 31st March 2020. Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice
- Check In is 12.00 noon and Check Out time is 10.00 am
- Extra person / Child – Rs. 700 / day
- All Government taxes are extra as applicable
- The Euro & US dollar conversions will be at the prevailing rate (thru money exchange agency)
- All Yoga, Meditation courses and other retreat programs will have an additional fee
A gentle reminder for our guests
- In order to help us maintain the sanctity and remain true to the form and spirit of a Vedic Village as we visualize it, we remind you that dress should be in keeping with the culture of an Indian village respecting the sensibilities of all. Guests are welcome to follow their personal style but the clothes should cover decently and keep in mind that Maitreyi is a spiritual retreat.
- As in any traditional place in India alcohol, smoking, non-vegetarian food, loud noise/ music etc. are not allowed within the premises of Maitreyi.
- Simple and delicious vegetarian meals are provided in our dining hall. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at fixed meal times. Since Maitreyi is a spiritual retreat we do not provide room service (except for the sick and elderly).