STAY AT MAITREYI
Rooms and Tariffs
For a truly fulfilling experience at Maitreyi we recommend a minimum stay of one week. We provide accommodation in beautiful, traditional style cottages designed according to Vaastu and built with many natural materials and techniques, using rock lime, terracotta and wood. Maitreyi being an Eco-spiritual retreat we do not provide air conditioning in the rooms, it is also discouraged during ayurveda treatments.
Package Costing (Per day per person):
This is all-inclusive of boarding and lodging, doctors consultation and follow up consultations, Ayurveda treatments, internal medicines, Ayurveda lectures and classes with our Vaidyas, Ayurveda cooking class, daily Yoga asanas and group meditation, participation in Yagyas and poojas according to the Vedic calendar with our pundit group, herbal garden and bio farm tour and many more regular activities at the Vedic Village.
This all-inclusive rate per person in double occupancy is:
- Total Cost = INR 4,950 (approx. 65 Euro, 70 US Dollar) per person for (Room rent + Food + 1 Ayurvedic treatment per day per person).
- Total Cost = INR 6,200 (approx. 82 Euro or 88 US Dollar) per person for (Room rent + Food + 2 Ayurvedic treatment per day per person).
For single room occupancy it will be additionally INR 1000 (approx 14 Euro, 15 US Dollar) per day per person. (For a detailed breakup of the costs please see “Terms and conditions “).
A gentle reminder for our guests
- In order to help us maintain the sanctity and remain true to the form and spirit of a Vedic Village as we visualize it, we remind you that dress should be in keeping with the culture of an Indian village respecting the sensibilities of all. Guests are welcome to follow their personal style but the clothes should cover decently and keep in mind that Maitreyi is a spiritual retreat.
- As in any traditional place in India alcohol, smoking, non-vegetarian food, loud noise/ music etc. are not allowed within the premises of Maitreyi.
- Simple and delicious vegetarian meals are provided in our dining hall. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at fixed meal times. Since Maitreyi is a spiritual retreat we do not provide room service (except for the sick and elderly).
STAY AT MAITREYI
Facilities & Services
The following facilities and services are part of the retreat:
Traditional cottages style rooms each with a unique layout, Maitreyi can totally accommodate up to 25 guests at a time.
Dhanwantri Nilayam the ayurvedic treatment centre with Vaidya’s consultation chamber, treatment room and medicine preparation areas.
Saraswati Mandiram our auditorium for meditation, yoga asanas classes, Pujas, Yagyas and other Vedic science programs.
Annapoorna Bhavan is a beautiful dining hall serving satvik vegetarian meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our Spiritual library situated in the Lakshmi Nilayam with books to enrich and introduce you to the Vedic knowledge as well as Hindu philosophy, religion and culture.
Satsang the cafeteria serves refreshments like herbal teas, tender coconuts etc. through the day, all while the guests enjoy the most wonderful view of the Ishwaramalai mountain.
Kamadhenu Goshala to supply all our dairy needs with pure cow’s milk to our kitchens and Ayurveda.
Maitreyi has a certified Organic Farm with coconut plantations, mango fruits and vegetables, an Ayurveda garden with herbs and greens and Aaranya the nursery for sale of plant saplings. Also there are many natural areas adjoining the forests for walks and exercises, guest reception and other lounging spaces.
Terms and Conditions
- ADVANCE AMOUNT: 50% of the estimate for total stay has to be paid as advance to Maitreyi – 60 days prior to date of booking.
- SHORT NOTICE BOOKING: For immediate/short notice bookings the advance must be paid to Maitreyi within 48hrs from the time of confirmation of your room by our office. For cancellations the policy as enumerated below will apply.
- CANCELLATIONS: In case of any change in your plans or bookings we request the guests to please inform us by mail/phone as soon as possible so that we may re-book the room for others. Cancellation is allowed only until a minimum of 45 days prior to the date of arrival/booking. Beyond the above time frame, the amount paid as advance will be non-refundable.
- REFUND: For every cancellation 20% of advance amount will be refunded till the last permissible date for the same. The remaining advance amount is non refundable as booking service charges.
- ARRIVAL CONFIRMATION: Guests must call and confirm about their stay & time of arrival at Maitreyi at least 2 days prior to arrival. This is to assist us plan for your meals on arrival and provide for Check-in formalities, if arrival is at odd hours.
- BOOKING VOUCHER: Our customer service team will generate and forward the ‘Booking Confirmation Voucher’ to you after your advance is credited into our Bank. Please produce a printed copy of the same ‘Booking Confirmation Voucher’ at the time of Check – in for smooth completion of formalities and to help us provide for your stay at Maitreyi as per your pre-booked requirements.
- LATE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE: The room will be blocked for you in case of delay in arrival till up to 24hrs after which period it will not be available and must be re-booked. The amount paid as advance will be non-refundable.
Break-up of the Package Rate: room, food, Ayurveda treatment’s:
Room Rent Basic:
|Single Occupancy (SO) / per day||Double Occupancy (DO) / per day||Private suite Single Occupancy (PSO) / per day||Private suite Double Occupancy (PDO) / per day|
|@ ₹. 2,490/-||@ ₹. 3,300/-||@ ₹. 3,100/-||@ ₹. 3,800/-|
Fixed Meal Plan:
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner = Rs. 1000 / day per person (We serve organic grains, fruits, vegetables and dairy.)
- One treatment per day: INR 2050
- Two treatments per day: INR 3300
- All rates are per day / night valid till 31st December 2021. Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice
- Check In is 12.00 noon and Check Out time is 10.00 am
- Extra person / Child – Rs. 700 / day
- All Government taxes are extra as applicable
- The Euro & US dollar conversions will be at the prevailing rate